CareBright Community Living
- Three bungalows each containing six private living spaces and gardens. Households are bright, comfortable and cosy.
- Clients have their own spacious en-suite bedroom and can bring items of furniture from home.
- Retro-styled décor is designed to help residents connect with their memories and live as they would at home.
- At the heart of each household is a large communal area, complete with open plan kitchen. Clients assist with meal planning and preparation while enjoying the aroma of home-cooked meals.
- The environment supports social interaction but also provides peace and autonomy. Each home has a spacious living room, dining room, kitchen and utility room and ‘nook areas’ for quiet time. Our 4-acre parkland has a large kitchen garden, sensory and remembrance gardens, outdoor seating areas and boithrin “little road” style walkways.
Yarn Social Day Club Bruff – Opened Monday to Thursday
Located at the CareBright Community in Bruff and supported by a team of dedicated staff, offering a wide variety of social activities.
- Arts, Crafts, Gardening, Gentle Exercise, Bingo, Cards and Husbandry.
- Facilities which support your personal and clinical care needs.
- Meals provided from The Yarn café serving seasonal and local produce where possible. Nostalgic decor and tasty aromas of freshly baked breads and cakes, evoking memories of times gone by.
- Transport provided covering 20km radius (€3 return)
- Monday and Wednesday dementia specific.
- Tuesday and Thursday general.
Contact: Valerie Clancy on 087-1035054 or e: email@example.com
The Yarn Cafe
The Yarn Cafe is open Monday to Sunday serving Breakfast, Lunch and a variety of snacks.
Opening hours are Monday to Saturday 09:00 – 17:00 and Sunday 10:00 – 17:00
Our Cafe is open to everyone to enjoy our surroundings.
Free WiFi and ample parking.