Healthcare Assistant – CareBright Community Bruff15/10/2019
We are currently recruiting for healthcare assistants to work as part of our wonderful team to assist in the delivery of quality person centered care and support, tailored to the needs of the client.
As the first household model of dementia care in Ireland, we have three purpose-built bungalows catering for six clients in each. In this role, you effectively become the ‘Bean an Tí’ for one of these bungalows. The provides you with an opportunity to let your cooking and baking skills flourish!
Benefits for Healthcare Assistants at CareBright Community Bruff
Our Healthcare Assistants enjoy fantastic benefits including:
- Guaranteed Hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid Training & Development
- Career progression opportunities within the organisation
- Employee Assistance Programme with VHI
- Full time hours available
- 24/7 support from on-site Nursing staff
- Dedicated bungalow to ensure continuity of care
- Values-led environment
- Long Service awards
- Employee discount scheme
- Savings Scheme
- Hospital Saturday Fund
- Part-time working arrangements supported
- QQI L5 Healthcare
- Experience in dementia specific care desirable
The ideal candidate would live within close proximity of Bruff.
Please send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org« Back