Healthcare Assistants required in Limerick City & County
CARERS REQUIRED IN LIMERICK CITY / NEWCASTLE WEST AREA / EAST LIMERICK (Cappamore/Croom/Doon/Pallagreen/Bruff Areas)
Are you a caring individual who would like to bring your natural skills into the professional CAREGiving in the community?
Are you looking for a genuine care role where both clients and carer are valued?
Do you want to make a difference in your community?
Do you want to use your care skills for an organisations that values both the client and the carer?
If the answer is yes we and you have the following:
- QQI Level 5 in HealthCare (full 8 modules) or min 2 modules care of the older person and care skills and work experience
- Good knowledge and experience of working with the older person, and critical illness clients.
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to listener, be client focused, dedicated and reliable.
- Full clean drivers licence essential and own transport
We would like to hear from you.
In return CareBright offers the following Employee Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid Training & Development with support to progress within the organisation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supporting part-time working arrangements
- Full time hours available
- Employee discount scheme
Please email your C.V. today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email your c.v. along with detailed letter of application to:
recruitment@break it upcarebright.ie
Alternatively, please post your C.V to:
Bruff, Co. Limerick
Jane Corbett – Home Help Assistant with CareBright