Palliative Care is a practice used to enhance the quality of life for people living with life limiting illness. This can be a difficult time for the patient and their loved ones . CareBright offers support, using a team approach to address the needs of the patient and their family, and where possible will enhance the quality of their life.
Our experienced palliative team will provide a holistic approach addressing the physical and emotional needs of clients and families in their own homes. We understand that this period can be challenging and we will endeavour to provide a strong support system during this time,while providing guidance to the family.
CareBright Palliative Care Aims and Goals
- To offer our clients with palliative care needs the choice to remain and receive supportive care in their own homes
- To focus on offering a good quality of life by managing system controls to the highest standard
- To offer palliative care, which encompasses both the person with the life-limiting condition and their loved one, providing respite care for family members caring for a loved one
- To provide respect for patient autonomy and choice (e.g. preferred place of care, treatment choices)
- To work as part of a Multi-Disciplinary Team in ensuring that the client received the optimum care with emphasis on open and sensitive communication
- To provide a holistic approach taking into account past life experiences and the patients current situation
- CareBright Palliative Carers are trained to the highest of standards by our in-house trainer and will be there to support you
Palliative Care in Ireland: Our experienced palliative team addresses the physical and emotional needs of clients and families in their own homes.