CareBright is committed to empowering people with either a physical or sensory disability to live independently in their own home. Our Care Manager will meet with you to assess your needs and devise a care plan that will suit your requirements.
Disability Care – to meet your needs
Our disability care service is constantly evolving and we endeavor to develop the services to match your needs. We will provide a personal care assistant service matched to each individual requirements.
- Our personal care assistants will carry out tasks which you may find difficult to perform
- Our care service will enhance quality for people living with disabilities at home in a safe respectful and empathetic manner
- Using a person centered approach and holistic manner our carers will enable you to reach your full potential
- Our personal disability assistants are trained, Garda Vetted, reference checked and fully insured. Training is completed in house by our in house FETAC Accredited Trainer
- You can decide the timing and the length of assistance which you require e.g. all weekdays, weekends or a combination of both
The following duties can be performed in the home:
- Personal care assistance
- Assistance with household duties
- Support with day-to-day activities
- Social and recreational needs
- Transportation to work, college and social events
- Companionship at home
- Respite at home