CareBright provide home care support services that will allow you or your loved one to remain living an independent life at home. We will assist with the daily activities of living in a caring and sensitive manner.
Our care at home service is available 24 hours a day, all year round this includes weekends and bank holidays. We are flexible in our approach to care at home; we can provide services ranging from 1 hour to 24-hour care.
We are mindful that when a task e.g. washing proves to be a very daunting event, we can assist with this daily event in a dignified manner in the comfort of your own home in a safe environment with someone you trust.
We understand the sensitive nature of personal care services; we always endeavour to carry out the tasks in a manner that will retain a person’s dignity. We promote independence and choice and are here to support you to live independently at home.
All services will be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Home Care Support
Our Daily Living Home Care Support Services Include:
- Assistance with bathing, showering, personal hygiene and guidance with dressing and clothes selection
- Meal preparation and planning, including special dietary requirements and awareness of nutritional needs
- Monitoring of diet and advance preparation of snacks and meals, rotation of food store e.g. fridge and mealtime supervision
- Prompting with prescribed medication
- Mobility assistance – transferring and positioning with hoist if appropriate
- Continence management and provision of catheter care
- Ensuring that skin, hair and oral hygiene and foot care is maintained
- Light housekeeping duties to include: cleaning bathrooms, kitchen, sitting room and bedroom, hoovering, sweeping and washing all floors and surfaces, organising all laundry, ironing, setting and lighting the fire
Grocery shopping, writing out shopping lists and support with managing household bills
- Errand Services: Our carers can run errands for collection of shopping, post, medication, etc
Accompaniment to religious services and social events
- Conversation, reassurance and companionship are offered and we encourage our clients to reminisce about life stories
- Recreational activities, our carer can help with mind stimulation through activities and games
- Assistance with caring for your pet, e.g. dog walking
- Preparation for day-care
Care in the Community (also called “Community Care”) is about treating and caring for people in their homes. CareBright is dedicated to providing cost-effective home care support and care in the community that allows people of all ages to enjoy a high quality of life while maintaining their independence.