Contact: 061 602700
Location: Head Office, Croom Community Enterprise Centre, Hospital Road, Croom, Co. Limerick
Colette has worked for the past 17 years in managerial roles in the Hotel and Catering Sector in both hotels and University settings and has a track record of successful achievement. Colette has worked in the capacity as General Manager with CareBright since 2007. She has the following qualifications:
- National Diploma in Business Studies (Athlone RTC)
- Diploma in Social Studies (UCC)
- Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy(Maynooth College)
- Certificate in Quality Management (University of Limerick)
Noreen Eustace, RGN, RM
Contact: 086 8521436
Noreen trained and qualified in the UK with Royal Hospital NHS Trusts. She obtained a Post Graduate Diploma in Midwifery working in both a clinical and community setting. Noreen returned to Ireland in 1997 and worked as a Staff Nurse in The South Infirmary Victoria Hospital in Cork prior to her involvement in the initial start-up project of CareBright in North Cork. She has a passion for teaching, training and sharing knowledge with many years experience in tutoring FETAC level 5. She is registered on the National Teachers Council and is a registered tutor with the VEC. Noreen has been responsible for developing both in-house and external CareBright training programmes for family carers, community groups and the HSE.
Further qualifications include:
- Certificate in Training and Education, NUI Maynooth.
- Manual Handling and Patient Moving Instructor.
- Occupational First Aid Instructor.
- Cardiac First Responder Instructor.
- Certificate in Essentials in Dementia Care, DCIDC, St. James’s Hospital.
Location: Head Office, Croom Community Enterprise Centre, Hospital Road, Croom, Co. Limerick.
Valerie Greene has vast experience in Office Accounts and Administration.Valerie has worked for many years with Irish Life Assurance Company Limited as Administrator.
Valerie joined CareBright in the initial stages of the organisation in 1999 and was very much involved in fundraising in the early years and was responsible with Maurice Lyons for the setting up and administration of the Monthly Lottery Draw which was a great success and ran for 3 years providing valuable revenue for the organisation.
Valerie assists the General Manager in the financial monitoring of all Programmes/Projects and is responsible for Accounts/Office Systems/Bank Accounts. Valerie also manages the Chiropody service under the Medical Card Scheme for people over the age of 66 for Limerick City & East Limerick on behalf of the HSE.
Valerie has obtained qualifications as follows:
- City & Guilds Certificate in Administration & Office Skills.
- Thesaurus Payroll & Accounts
- Quickbooks Accounting System Management
Business Development Manager
Location: Limerick City
Majella joined CareBright in Spring 2015. Having worked for several years in a senior management role, she has significant experience in marketing, sales, quality and back office management. Before joining CareBright, Majella was Shared Services Director at Trinity Horne Limited.
Care Manager – West Limerick/Kerry
Monica Hanley, RGN
Monica is a Registered General Nurse. Monica was proprietor and matron of 84 bed Nursing home, specialising in elderly care and dementia clients. She has extensive experience in clinical healthcare settings. Monica joined the team in 2004. Monica has qualifications in the following:
- University of Limerick Health Management Course
- Certificate in bereavement skills
- Diploma in counselling skills and theory
- Diploma in addiction counselling
- Certificate in disability awareness
- Diploma in employment law N U I Galway
- Post Graduate Diploma in Health Promotion, Diet and Nutrition) University of Chester
Monica is continuing her professional development as she is currently completing masters with ITEC in Health Promotion, Diet and Nutrition
Care Manager – Cork
Kathleen Ross McSweeney
Contact: 086 8521437