CareBright Community Bruff – Social Day Care Activities Co-ordinator – 30 hours07/06/2019
You will be responsible for organising and creating a varied activities programme, from organised hobbies to group events, all of which will promote independence, choice and dignity for our social day care members.
You will to get to know our each member, their interests and life stories, so you can deliver events that truly enrich their lives and ensure they feel connected with their community
Whilst motivating colleagues to support events, you will also be responsible for actively promoting activities in the community and encourage family and friends to become involved.
You must be compassionate, understanding, engaging and a real people person. You must have strong instincts and have the ability to be proactive with same.
You will have a QQI Level 5 qualification in Homecare Support, the ability to provide personal care, prompting of medication, changing of incontinence wear and other aspects of daily activities of living.
- Providing engagement, activities and entertainment to include (but not exhaustive) arts and crafts, gardening, bingo, exercise sessions, hairdressing appointments and religious services.
- You will keep up-to-date with all necessary paperwork and keep an eye on budgets-adhere to budget
- Planning and implementing special activities, which include outings, birthday parties, Christmas and other seasonal celebrations.
- Draw up a daily and weekly program of activities.
- Identify and address additional care needs and liaise with multi-disciplinary team.
- Maintaining person centred care plans for each client visiting the social day care in line with HIQA rules and regulations.
- Provide personal care for clients
- Interacting and involving local schools in activities.
Applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Colette Ryan, CareBright CLG, Ardykeohane, Bruff, Co. Limerick
Closing date: 14th June, 2019
This project was approved by Government with support from the Dormant Accounts Fund« Back