CareBright Community Bruff – Social Day Care Activities Assistant – 25 hours07/06/2019
You will be responsible for assisting the Social Club Team in preparing and setting up for the Social Club Day Care on a daily basis. You will assist in carrying out events and activities as advised by the Social Club Manager and Activities Co-ordinator, while promoting independence, choice and dignity for our social day care members. You must be motivated and a good communicator with a strong worth ethic and attention to detail.
- Preparing and assisting with the setting up of all materials and activities in advance of client arrival.
- Organising layout for each activity and event in advance of schedule.
- Making all social day care clients feel at ease and welcome at all times
- Ensuring all environments are clutter free and clean at all times.
- Liaison assistant for activities co-ordinator.
- Work with multi-function team.
Applications by email to email@example.com or post to Colette Ryan, CareBright CLG, Ardykeohane, Bruff, Co. Limerick
Closing date: 14th June, 2019
This project was approved by Government with support from the Dormant Accounts Fund« Back