CareBright Community Bruff – Mini-Bus Driver – 23 hours07/06/2019
Bus Driver (Part-time)
You will be an essential member of the social club day care team, interacting and transporting members to and from the CareBright Community.
- Collect, return and drive the minibus to the required location at times agreed.
- Driver is required to assist and are responsible for the safe transportation of clients, collecting and returning clients attending the Social Club.
- Ensure the safety of our clients while they are in the minibus.
- Maintaining and completion of daily safety checks, tyre pressure checks, refuelling and upkeep.
- Report any maintenance or repairs requiring special attention.
- Must hold a current clean class D/D1 Driving Licence.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in same/similar employment.
- Must hold a current Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).
- Possess a friendly, positive, helpful and caring attitude towards all members.
- Have good personal presentation.
- Ensure timely/effective service.
- Have a sound knowledge of surrounding areas.
- Must be physically fit, able to assist in the boarding and disembarkation of the vehicle.
- Ensure the vehicle is maintained in a clean presentable condition.
- Proven reliability and punctuality with a positive, can do attitude.
- Carry out duties as delegated & follow direction.
Applications by email to email@example.com or post to Colette Ryan, CareBright CLG, Ardykeohane, Bruff, Co. Limerick
Closing date: 14th June, 2019
This project was approved by Government with support from the Dormant Accounts Fund« Back