Mission Statement: At CareBright, we care and deliver our care through commitment, compassion and companionship. We are a not for profit organisation who believes everyone has the right to live independently at home regardless of their age or disability. We believe our trained carers make a world of difference to the communities we serve.
Our Values: CareBright encompasses the vision of our organisation. Care is our central value. This is a people focused organisation. We believe every person should have the right to live at home regardless of age or disability. Staff are the heart of our organisation assisting our clients to live independently in their own homes. CareBright staff bring compassion, commitment and companionship with them through each and every door they enter.
Homecare support – CareBright Strengths:
- A proven quality-assured and cost effective model recognised by Government bodies
- CareBright provides significant local employment, currently employing over 250 staff making us a leader of employment in Munster
- A voluntary board that is focused on care support and community development
- HSE provider of Chiropody services for persons over 66
- Our Care Managers are all Registered Nurses
- All our Carers are trained to FETAC Level 5
- Care support and home care facility services
- The CareBright Academy is a long-standing training provider designing and delivering high quality training programmes
- Service Provider for social monitoring alarms (security pendants worn on the wrist or around neck
Care support – CareBright
CareBright is recognised for innovative thinking and new approaches to the delivery of quality home care support for the elderly. CareBright provides excellent care support that has the capability to proactively assess, plan and deliver high quality service models.
CareBright has worked to break down barriers by optimising opportunities for continued independent living, to enable the elderly to enjoy a significantly improved quality of life and continue to live independently in their own homes. Our organisation is a designer of home care models and not simply a deliverer of pre-determined practices.
We deliver care to support you!
We provide bespoke home care support and home care facility services to help you.